The HiNZ conference is four digital health conferences in one dynamic week where you can hear about the latest developments in health informatics, telehealth and eHealth from around the world in one convenient location.
At Orion Health we deliver innovative technology solutions that help you improve patient care and clinical decision making by consolidating health data into a single, unified view. From Integrated Care through to Precision Medicine, our software is takes you on the journey to build a fully integrated, open health ecosystem that is centered around the patient – with the aim of proactively driving wellness and improving health outcomes through prevention and early.
Visit us at HINZ to find out more.
Event: Health Informatics New Zealand (HiNZ) Conference
Dates: 1 – 3rd November 2016
Location: Level 4 and 5, Sky City, Auckland
Booth Number: #60 and #61
Orion Health Key Speakers:
We have a number of exciting speakers from Orion Health over the 3 day conference
- Kathryn Hempstalk “Improving 30-day readmission risk predictions using machine learning”
- Tuesday 1st November 2.30pm – 2.45pm
- Siobhan Mills “Patients perspectives on accessing and use their own personal health records via a patient portal: An exploratory study”
- Tuesday 1st November 3pm – 3.15pm
- Jenna Toeono “Mobilising Nursing Assessments at the point of care”
- Wednesday 2nd November 11am – 11.15am
- David Hay “The benefits of clinicians from FHIR”
- Thursday 3rd November 11.45am – 12pm
There will also be updates on the Precision Driven Health initiative and the NZ Health Inc collaboration.
We look forward to seeing you there.