This webinar provides an introduction to FHIR® and a practical view of how it’s transforming health interoperability.
For the third year in a row, Dr David Hay, FHIR Evangelist and Product Strategist at Orion Health was invited to run an entire stream aimed at clinicians at the HL7® FHIR® Developer Days, in Amsterdam on the 15-17 November. If you’re a clinician, CCIO or digital health professional who wants to get an update on FHIR and its impact on health interoperability, but were not able to make it to Amsterdam, this webinar is for you.
This webinar provides an introduction to FHIR and a practical view of how it’s transforming health interoperability:
- Introduction to FHIR and how it’s changing the landscape of healthcare information
- FHIR clinical use cases and benefits
- Technical overview – resources, interoperability paradigms, profiling and security
- Orion Health’s FHIR capabilities in Rhapsody and Amadeus
- A round-up from the Developer Days conference of the latest thinking and practice
- Top tips on what’s next for FHIR – references, future events, knowledge exchanges etc.
Presenter: Dr David Hay, FHIR Evangelist and Product Strategist, Orion Health
Chair: Jon Hoeksma, editor Digital Health