While Rhapsody is a very intuitive integration engine, there are still a number of tips and tricks that can help staff working with Rhapsody to expand their knowledge, be more efficient and prepare for the future — all of which are available through Orion Health’s Certification Program.
The Certification Program—which is exclusively available to direct Rhapsody customers—is a robust, rigorous certification that provides learners with the comprehensive knowledge they require to understand the Rhapsody Integration Engine and associated tools. It imparts essential information about integration best practice, the health integration domain and much more.
Why become Rhapsody certified? There are many benefits to certification including:
- The certification process enables employees to be rapidly upskilled into a Rhapsody development role.
- It empowers users with best practice techniques and essential tips and tricks to provide maximum value to an organisation within a short period.
- It emboldens individuals to confidently use the product features as their techniques have been rigorously scrutinised during the certification process.
- It introduces individuals to a range of features that they may not ordinarily encounter, empowering them for future use of the product.
- Certifying a number of individuals in an organisation provides assurance that Rhapsody configuration will be created and used in a similar manner, ensuring that the solution has a more uniform design and the organisation benefits from simpler maintenance of code.
- Having the skillset obtained through certification allows staff to work more effectively with Orion Health’s support team to troubleshoot if necessary.
The Certification Program for the Rhapsody Integration Engine recognises two levels of proficiency and also offers additional expert modules:
Rhapsody Associate Certification
Covers the foundation and underlying concepts of the Rhapsody Integration Engine. This includes educating users on the fundamental ways in which messages are structured and managed as well as how to combine communication points, filters and pathways into a working Rhapsody route. The certification also covers how to view and update the status of a running Rhapsody Engine in the Web Management Console. These learnings enable staff to spend more time on developing system improvements and less on day to day maintenance.
Rhapsody Professional Certification
Provides the knowledge to help Rhapsody users build routes and interfaces from scratch. The scope includes: controlling message flows; working with different types of interfaces and databases; applying business logic to message processing using the range of Rhapsody filters; and best practices for developing robust and scalable integrations. This qualification focuses on enabling learners to competently build and maintain a configuration, which enables the organisation to have a robust system with maximised up-time.
Expert Level Modules
All Rhapsody certification courses are delivered through the Orion Health Academy, an online source of self-paced training modules. Course content includes a mixture of text, images, video and presentations followed by short exercises to illustrate and reinforce what has been learned. Assessment involves a combination of short online quizzes and formal file submissions where course work is uploaded as a file to be graded by experienced trainers and subject matter experts. We also have instructors available to help answer any questions or address areas of concern you may come across while completing the training.
To request access to a Rhapsody certification course, you can talk to your Account Manager, or contact the Orion Health Education team at firstname.lastname@example.org.