Join us for Scotland’s digital transformation conference for public sector health and care professionals. Following the second year of the national strategy for Digital Health & Care, FutureScot will review progress on key milestones, achievements and exemplars of service transformation from NHS boards and health and social care partnerships.
With input from political and policy leaders – as well as digital technology experts – this one-day conference will equip delegates with the very latest thinking on how to harness data and digital to deliver improved outcomes for people using health and care services in Scotland.
- Tracking progress on the six domains of Scotland’s Digital Health & Care strategy;
- Providing a platform for national and regional exemplars of joined-up digital health and care services – at the ‘digital coalface’;
- Using data to drive insights and improvements in patient care through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud-based analytics;
- The National Digital Platform: its scope, ambition - showcasing 'proof of concept' products;
- Social care and the next generation of sensor-based assistive technologies in the home.
Date: 30th April 2020
Location: Technology & Innovation Centre, Glasgow
The evolution of care integration in Glasgow
- Eleanor McColl, eHealth Strategy & Development Programme Manager - EPR
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde has one of the most advanced integrated digital care records in the UK, having originally gone live with their Electronic Health and Care Record (EHCR) powered by Orion Health in 2008. Since this time, a range of functionality has been added to further enhance patient information sharing both within the Health Board, and with other Scottish health boards.
This session will focus on two of these more recent projects, the development of the Community Anticipatory Care Plan (ACP) and broadening of access to the EHCR out to community pharmacies. Eleanor will cover the use cases behind the initiatives, the benefits to both patients and clinicians and look ahead to future plans.