This webinar will provide an introduction to FHIR and a practical view of how it’s transforming health interoperability
Dr David Hay, FHIR Evangelist and Product Strategist at Orion Health has been invited to run an entire stream aimed at clinicians at the HL7® FHIR® Developer Days, in Amsterdam on the 16-18 November. If you’re a clinician, CCIO or digital health professional who wants to learn more about FHIR and its impact on health interoperability, but were not able to make it to Amsterdam, this webinar is for you!
This webinar will provide an introduction to FHIR and a practical view of how it’s transforming health interoperability:
- Introduction to FHIR and how it’s changing the landscape of healthcare information
- FHIR clinical use cases and benefits
- Technical overview – resources, interoperability paradigms, profiling and security
- Orion Health’s FHIR capabilities in Rhapsody and Amadeus
- A round-up from the Developer Days conference of the latest thinking and practice
- Top tips on what’s next for FHIR – references, future events, knowledge exchanges etc.
Following 30 minutes of presentation you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered by Dr David Hay. We hope you’ll join us.
The presenter will be:
Dr David Hay, FHIR Evangelist and Product Strategist, Orion Health
David is active in the international standards community as the chair of HL7 New Zealand and is a co-chair of the FHIR Management Group, charged with guiding the development of the latest HL7 Standard. David graduated from medical school in 1981, afterwards moving into the Health IT sector. He has provided outstanding leadership towards helping to create and evangelise the innovative FHIR standard.
Chair: Jon Hoeksma - CEO and Editor, Digital Health