Enabling Smarter Hospitals
Auckland, New Zealand – Orion Health™ (OHE:NZX/ASX) a global eHealth software company delivering interoperable solutions for hospitals and healthcare facilities worldwide, today announced the release of Orion Health Enterprise version 10.2.
Enterprise is a complete hospital solution that provides end-to-end management of hospitals, ranging from efficient patient administration, back office management, surgical management, laboratory and radiology, pharmacy and clinical aspects of a hospital system.
This latest version of Enterprise delivers a number of customer-focused innovations to help users work smarter. Enterprise 10.2 provides a comprehensive set of tools to support the end-to-end care of patients in the hospital, these include:
- A more intuitive, modern user experience: the desktop application has been modernised, with an improved design aimed at faster access to common functions and easier screen navigation.
- A beautiful patient banner: The new patient banner optimises the display of important patient information, particularly patient demographics, patient alerts and medical warnings.
- Enhanced Clinician Fee Reimbursements: Caregiver fee reimbursement amounts can now be managed based on clinician and clinician pool.
- New Visit Manager: Outpatient visit registrations, inpatient admissions, discharges and transfers are now all done using the new Visit Manager.
- Enhanced Outpatient Activity Workbench: The Outpatient Activity Workbench has been improved to allow users to fully manage patient appointments.
“The Orion Health Enterprise 10.2 release is an important milestone towards achieving our Smarter Hospitals vision and I look forward to seeing it in action at our customer sites.” – Shrikant Shrivastava, Product Director, Enterprise.
Corporate Marketing Manager
M: +64 27 617 7235