Spain office implements an environmental management system in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard
Orion Health Spain has implemented in its Madrid office an environmental management system in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard, with the scope of “Health information systems technology”.
Orion Health leadership expresses commitment and respect for the environment in this policy. In such a way that we commit to:
- Continuously review and update this policy, which will be the reference framework for the establishment of Orion Health’s environmental management system objectives.
- Meet all management system, customer, and stakeholder requirements
- Assign the necessary resources, whenever possible, to achieve continuous improvement of the management system, making it more efficient every day.
- Promote environmental information to all interested parties and provide adequate training to workers.
- Apply the measures at its disposal to guarantee the protection of the environment, including the prevention of contamination that the activity may cause, and other specific commitments pertinent to the context of Orion Health, as well as having the means to act in the event of an environmental emergency.
- Involve all the companies to whom we subcontract their services in the Management System and thus ensure proper environmental performance.
- Guarantee compliance with the legal requirements that apply to the activity carried out, as well as other requirements that are established.
- Disseminate this environmental policy among workers, collaborators, clients or other interested parties, as well as seek its understanding and application within the organization.
- Applying this management policy, Orion Health seeks to ensure customer satisfaction and provide a service that guarantees the minimization of the environmental impacts derived from this activity.