Enabling Smarter Hospitals
Auckland, New Zealand – Orion Health™ (OHE:NZX/ASX) a global eHealth software company delivering interoperable solutions for hospitals and healthcare facilities worldwide, today announced the release of Orion Health Enterprise version 17.1.0
Enterprise is a complete hospital solution that provides end-to-end management of hospitals, ranging from efficient patient administration, back office management, surgical management, laboratory and radiology, pharmacy and clinical aspects of a hospital system.
This latest version of Enterprise delivers a number of customer-focused innovations to help users work smarter. Enterprise 17.1.0 provides a comprehensive set of tools to support the end-to-end care of patients in the hospital, these include:
- Enhanced patient registration capability: A brand new patient profile screen has been introduced that allows users to enter new patients into the system or update existing patients. Profiles for different patient types can be configured so that the presentation of the screen can be easily configured.
- A more intuitive, modern user experience: The desktop application has been modernized, with an improved design aimed at faster access to common functions and easier screen navigation.
- Enhanced ward bed board filters: An enhanced Ward Bed Board filter that gives users a faster search experience with more successful search results. Many new and innovative features have been added in the primary and secondary filters to enable quick searches, with the ability to now save favorite search preferences.
- Easily configurable patient administration features: Several patient administration entities like Patient Profile Demographics, Patient Profile Circle of Care and Admission Requests on both the stand alone and Visit Manager versions can now be easily configured to suit user needs.
- Multiple facilities enhancements: Supporting hospitals with multiple facilities is one of our priorities. This release of Enterprise provides several back-office related enhancements in this area e.g. Inventory Items, Services, and Packages can now be managed based on “facility”.
- Clinician Fee Reimbursement Enhancements: Clinician fee reimbursement is now integrated with Accounts Payable module for customers using Enterprise Accounts Payable and customers using external Accounts Payable
These enhancements are aimed at improving customer experience, and making the Enterprise solution as efficient as possible.
Shrikant Shrivastava, Product Director, Enterprise says “The Orion Health Enterprise 17.1.0 release is an important milestone towards achieving our Smarter Hospitals vision of Enabling Smarter Hospitals, and I look forward to seeing it in action at our customer sites.”
For more information contact:
Koren Cryer, APAC Marketing Manager
M: +64 21 485 265