Be in to “Win a trip to New Zealand”
Terms and conditions
Overview of the Giveaway
Orion Health Inc. (“Orion Health”) is the promoter of this Giveaway promotion, and can be contacted at Orion Health, 265 Franklin Street, Suite 403, Boston, MA 02110 or via phone at +1 857 488 4740.
Information on how to enter the Giveaway promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Giveaway promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this Giveaway promotion is only open to: United States residents aged 18 years or older who are attending the ViVE 2023 conference, held at Music City Center, Nashville, TN, USA between 26-29 March 2023, and HIMSS23 Global Health Conference & Exhibition held at McCormick Place, Chicago, IL, USA between 17-21 April 2023 (“Events”) as a “Delegate”. Orion Health, and delegates who are vendors or exhibitors at either of the Events (including their employees or contractors) are ineligible to enter this Giveaway promotion.
- Participation in this Giveaway promotion is limited to one entry per person during the Giveaway Entry Period (as defined below) even if that person attends both Events.
- The Winner (and if applicable the Winner’s travel companion) must hold a valid passport, including at the time of travel.
- To enter this Giveaway promotion you will be required to:
- Allow an Orion Health staff member to scan your delegate badge at one of the Events using lead retrieval software applications.
- During the Giveaway Entry Period, complete and submit a Giveaway entry webform (a link to this webform will be emailed to you using your Delegate contact details on your delegate’s badge (“Contact Details”)).
- Consent to Orion Health including your Contact Details on Orion Health mailing lists and sending to you Orion Health promotional material about Orion Health products and general industry newsletters.
- Your entry is only considered a valid entry after you have completed and submitted the relevant entry webform.
- Following submission of your completed entry webform, you may be asked if you would like to participate in an optional 20 minute follow-up meeting or demonstration of Orion Health’s products and services.
- Your participation in a follow-up meeting with Orion Health is not a condition of entry into this Giveaway promotion.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR TO WIN THE GIVEAWAY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning the Giveaway.
- Orion Health reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Giveaway promotion on reasonable grounds.
Use of Data
- The prize is a travel voucher valued up to US$10,000 less 24% withholding tax to be retained by Orion Health in accordance with clause 4(d) below (“Prize”). The travel voucher (excluding the withheld tax) must be redeemed by making travel related bookings via Flight Centre Travel Group or its subsidiaries (“Agent”) and may only be used for the following costs and expenses:
- Return flights from any state in the United States of America to New Zealand, including stopovers only as strictly necessary/required due to no direct flights existing between the two destinations.
- Any required domestic air travel within New Zealand.
- Accommodation in New Zealand.
- Any travel experiences in New Zealand that are available to be booked via the Agent such as tours or tourist activities.
- All travel must be booked by 31 December 2023 and all travel must be completed by 31 December 2024.
together the “Travel”.
- If the Winner decides to fly to Auckland, New Zealand, and if agreed by the Parties, the Winner may, during their Travel to Auckland, visit Orion Health’s Auckland office for a lunch with Orion Health’s senior management. This lunch with Orion Health’s senior management will be provided and paid for by Orion Health, however any other related costs (including, but not limited to travel to and from the Auckland office and accommodation arrangements) are solely at the Winner’s expense.
- Orion Health’s obligation for costs of the Travel will be limited to the credit paid to the Agent. All other costs other than those specifically detailed above will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Unless explicitly stated in the Terms and Conditions, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize. The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying all federal, state and local taxes and any other applicable taxes, costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Travel and the Prize (with the exception of Orion Health withholding and filing the 24% withholding tax as required for prizes valued above $5,000, using the IRS Form 1099-MISC).
- The Prize cannot be converted into cash and is not: refundable; exchangeable; or replaceable. If the Winner does not use the full value of the Prize by 31 December 2024, any unused credit of the Prize is deemed automatically forfeited by the Winner. No compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel before 31 December 2024, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner’s control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Prize and any Travel.
- Travel can be redeemed by the Winner only and may not be transferred to any other person, including family members. The Winner may elect to take a travel companion on the Travel, who must travel with the Winner at all times. All Travel for the Winner’s travel companion must be booked by the Winner at the same time and with the same itinerary. The Winner is responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest international airport for flight departure and from their nearest international airport to their residence upon returning to the United States (as applicable).
- Orion Health makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices. The Winner accepts the Prize and undertakes the Travel at their own risk. All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Travel service providers. Any travelling companion included in the Prize (if applicable) accepts the Travel subject to these Terms and Conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion. The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form acceptable to Orion Health in its absolute discretion, if requested by Orion Health.
- Orion Health reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the Giveaway promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the Prize will be forfeited.
Giveaway Entry Conditions and Winner Notification
- The Giveaway Entry Period begins at 12:00 AM EASTERN Time on 26 March 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM EASTERN Time on 30 April 2023 (the “Giveaway Entry Period”). Orion Health will not consider entries made outside this Giveaway Entry Period.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, one (1) Winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries by Orion Health on 3 May 2023 at 11:00 AM NEW ZEALAND STANDARD TIME and awarded the Prize. The Winner will be notified by Orion Health using the Winner’s email address (provided via the webform) prior to 11:59 PM EASTERN Time on 31 May 2023. Once the Winner has replied and accepted the Prize, all unsuccessful participants in the Giveaway promotion will be notified through their respective email accounts using the contact details provided by each participant in each participant’s completed webform. For the name of the Winner, available after acceptance by the Winner, please send a request to email@example.com.
- Odds on becoming the Winner of the Giveaway will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received within the Giveaway Entry Period.
- If the Winner cannot be reached or does not respond within five calendar days, the Winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries. Orion Health reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to a participant who Orion Health decides (in its sole discretion) has violated these Terms and Conditions, does not meet eligibility requirements, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Giveaway promotion or won using fraudulent means. Orion Health’s determination of the Winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Travel is subject to availability.
- As the Prize includes air travel and/or accommodation, the Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
- Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay) will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule. Unless otherwise specified, the air travel is economy class.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Winner to comply with all relevant anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws and regulations. The Winner is solely responsible for all compliance actions in relation to these anti-bribery and anti-corruptions laws, including but not limited to declaring the winning of the Prize.
- This Giveaway promotion is subject to the laws of Delaware and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delaware.
Liability and Rights of Orion Health
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Orion Health in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions, the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Orion Health will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the Giveaway promotion entry or winning the Prize. Where the Prize (or the Travel) is to be supplied by an entity outside Orion Health’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize (or the Travel), Orion Health has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize (or the Travel) and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize (or Travel) or to take legal action to require the Prize (or the Travel) supplier to provide the Prize (or the Travel).
- Orion Health reserves the right to modify the nature of the Giveaway if a problem occurs, and may substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize becomes unavailable.
- The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) may be required to sign an affidavit/disclaimer and the Winner will be required to supply all necessary information to file IRS Form 1099-MISC. The Winner will be provided with a copy of this IRS Form to the Winner’s email address provided via the webform, once filed. The Winner will be notified when the appropriate forms need to be signed, if applicable. The Winner will be required to sign a written consent and agree to the use of their e-mail entry, name(s), photographs, and voices or likenesses for broadcast and promotional purposes by Orion Health which will be used for five years only in relation to the Giveaway and the Winner waives any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.