Orion Health is committed to protecting your personal information. Whenever you provide us personal information, we will comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws in your country.
• What personal information Orion Health may collect about you
• How Orion Health may use your personal information
• Who else may see or use your personal information
• Your rights regarding your personal information
Who are we?
Orion Health is a global company that develops software solutions to drive efficiency in healthcare and improve healthcare outcomes. When we refer to ”we” or ”our” or ”Orion Health” we are referring to our New Zealand parent company Orion Health Group Limited and its local subsidiary companies located in the regions we operate in.
What information will Orion Health collect about me?
What will Orion Health use my personal information for?
Responding to your requests
• We will use your contact details to provide you with information about our products and services in response to your requests made via the website.
Sales and Marketing
• We may use your personal information to contact you to see whether you are interested in our products and services, or to send you general information about our products and service, newsletters, invitations to events or updates on Orion Health and our customers, i.e. customer case studies.
• You can opt-out of direct marketing emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email or writing to the Chief Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
• We may use your information together with other people’s information in anonymised and aggregated form (so that it is not identifiable to you) for marketing and strategic development purposes and may disclose it to third parties for this purpose. We do not sell or trade your information.
Website and Social Media Management and Improvement
• remember your settings during and between visits (for example, your region)
• see what you are doing on the website and how often you visit
• allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• block any disruptive use
• perform data analysis and research to improve our website and services
Will Orion Health share my information with anyone else?
Generally, Orion Health will not share your personal information outside our organisation. Your information may be processed by third party suppliers we use, for example digital marketing and analytics service providers and cloud-based application providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft and Google.
Will my personal information leave the country?
Any personal information you provide to us will be held in our third party marketing supplier’s database located in Australia and Germany, as well as Orion Health’s internal systems hosted in New Zealand and/or the cloud-based applications we use hosted in other countries. Your personal information will be accessed by our sales and marketing teams located in our head office in New Zealand and other Orion Health offices around the world for the purposes described in this policy. Orion Health ensures that there are adequate privacy and security arrangements in place wherever your information is accessed by way of strict privacy and security obligations in inter-company agreements and in our agreements with third parties.
How we protect your information
Orion Health actively seeks to maintain the privacy of our online visitors, and we have constructed and administer this website accordingly. To prevent unauthorised use, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long will Orion Health keep my information?
We will stop contacting you for marketing purposes if you ask us to, or once you no longer engage with us. From this point we may retain your information in an ‘unmarketable’ list for the purposes of ensuring we no longer contact you.
You have rights under applicable laws to access personal information the company holds about you, and have it corrected where necessary, subject to some exceptions. Depending on the country you reside in, you may also have rights to access your personal information in a portable, electronic format, a right to have your personal information erased, a right to know the third parties with whom your personal information has been shared with and/or a right to object to Orion Health processing your personal information. You also have rights, under applicable laws, to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection or privacy authorities if you believe Orion Health is not handling your personal information in accordance with the law, and you may have rights to compensation in this case. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I am under 18?
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Orion Health. Orion Health does not knowingly solicit, collect, or accept any information from or about children via this website. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information through any part of our website is a child, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties.
Since we do not seek to collect any personal information about children, and we delete any information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information, then we will of course honour that request.