Orion Health wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (each as defined below).
1. What Types of Information Do We Collect from You?
Personal Information is information that identifies an individual. In order for you to use the Orion Health Solutions, we may require that you furnish Personal Information. We collect Personal Information from you, such as your name and email address. If you are a customer and would like to update your information, please login to your Orion Health account.
Orion Health will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our customers. Orion Health will retain this Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Non-Personal Information is aggregated information, non-specific geographic information and any other information that does not reveal an individual’s specific identity.
Environmental Variables. We may collect certain environmental variables, such as your MAC address, computer or device type, screen resolution, device number, OS version and browser type and version. These environmental variables are collected by most online services and can be used to optimise your experience while using the Orion Health Solutions.
- Log Files. As is true of most online services, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, device type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and in many cases, IP addresses are shared by multiple people. This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect from you. We do this to provide analytics data to our customers and to improve the functionality of the Orion Health Solutions.
- Firebase Analytics. We use Firebase Analytics to collect aggregated information relating to use of the Orion Health Solutions via identifiers for mobile devices (e.g. Android Advertising Identifier or Advertising Identifier for iOS), cookies and similar technologies. For more information on the use of Firebase Analytics, see: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. If you wish to opt out of the use of Firebase Analytics, you can contact us in accordance with the contact details below.
2. How Does Orion Health Use Information Collected From Me?
Personal Information. We may use Personal Information:
- to fulfill customer requests;
- to operate the Orion Health Solutions, to send customers important information regarding the Orion Health Solutions and issues specifically affecting the Orion Health Solutions.
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Orion Health Solutions, improving our services and identifying usage trends.
IP Addresses. We use and collect end user IP addresses for purposes of our services and helping diagnose issues and administering the Orion Health Solutions. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. Please note that we treat server log files and related information as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
3. How Does Orion Health Disclose Personal Information?
We may disclose Personal Information:
- to our third party service providers who need the information to provide us with components of the Orion Health Solutions;
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). You will be notified via a notice within the Orion Health Solutions of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and
- as we believe appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
4. Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices
Changing or Suppressing Personal Information. If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by email at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. You also may review, correct and update certain information that you provided by logging into your Orion Health account and editing your profile information.
In each event, you must clearly indicate the information that you wish to have changed, suppressed, or deleted. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in compliance with applicable law. We may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed. Finally, we are not responsible for removing or suppressing information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your Personal Information on your behalf, or limiting their use of your Personal Information.
Retention Period. Orion Health will retain personal information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our customers. Orion Health will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7350 E. Evans Road, Suite C-100
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone: +1 602 753 0811